Farm Auto - The Home Agency

Farm Auto

Farm Auto Policies are worth checking into if you are a farm owner. Visit with one of our Property and Casualty specialists to see if your personal vehicles may be best placed on your Personal Passenger Vehicle Policy. This would provide comprehensive, collision, uninsured/underinsured motorist and liability protection. Combining the two could qualify you for a multi-policy discount.

The other option for some of your vehicles such as farm trucks could be a Commercial Auto Policy with your farm or ranch coverage. Again a multi policy discount may be given to you while comprehensive and collision coverage for damage to your trucks are in force. Liability and insurance for the cargo you are carrying is also part of the farm truck Insurance.

All-Terrain Vehicles are yet another automobile typically found on farms and ranches. However, they can also be a risky form of transportation that need to be scheduled (listed separately and its value). They will only have coverage when used for farm or ranch work and only on your property. Additional coverage must be purchased to cover off-premises ATV use.

Our Property and Casualty agents are ready for your call to tell you more about the coverage you may need. Contact us today at 800-245-4241 or send us a message through the Contact Us Form.